Tuesday, January 19, 2010

wishlist of my 19th birthday

this is 19th time that i'm in a situation where in i plan my birthday on 19th jan....
wat to do on 21st.....how to celebrate.....and all....
but this is first time i'm blogging my experience
every year i start my preparation with clothes...
this time i did go for shopping but its not just clothes right from cap to shoes every thing is new ( including....)
so here goes my wishlist ( first two are very important)
# as always most important person's gonna wish me first .... thatz my mom!!!
#then a very dear friend used to give me something very awesome and wish me..... unfortunately i missed it last year....i hope i get that priceless thing back again along with those wishes!!!
#to get out of confusion about certain things which kept my brain working 24x7 for sometime now
#try and stay happy all the day !!!
# as i'll be having a journey i hope i have a safe journey
#get as many gifts as possible
#want everyone to remember my birthday!!!
## last one is that my project that i have been working on must be a success!!!

sakethursforever :)

No comments: