Sunday, January 31, 2010

I HATE COMPARISON


"I" is something which is very unique to ME . I to me is totally and totally me.... not any one else...
there might be N number of people in this whole world. But I to me is only me.
I hate me being compared to any X Y Z existing on this planet.
Right from the time i get out of my bed till i get back to sleep, there are hell a lot of thing that do. But i dont do every thing to compete with someone. I dont do every thing to imitate someone.
Please dont compare with someone.

Two things can be compared only when every minute thing about those two are same.There shall be at-least ONE damn thing that is unique in me.So why the hell does everyone compare me with some other person..!!..??

This is a question that i have been asking myself right from the day my parents started to compare how i "crawl" then how i started to walk....speak....eat.... and finally
HOW I DO IN MY ACADEMICS......

but today i came to a conclusion the that answer to my question is a question that everyone asks themself and everyone keeps searching for the answer and get frustrated at times!!!!

I know comparison has become a part of our life.... but it bugs the inner feelings of yours....

why dont people take things as they are???

why do we start comparing every small thing in our life??
isnt it stupid.....crazy....weird???

my mom and dad compare my intelligence and personality development... but just because there is someone with a greater amount of so called I Q, i'm not a fool rite.....

my sister says brothers of their friends get what ever their sisters ask for.....what the hell does i have to do with them.....

recently one of my dear friend who mean a lot to me, says other friends shes having, meet her more frequently.....and i dont....
WTF
its really irritating....
bloody hell.....i have been like this for ages now.....just because some other friend meet you every day i cant change myself rite...if it was her wish then iwould have been on top of the world....but then when it is comparision...it so hurting

my lecturers compare with the friend they find me most with....if i get better marks my friend gets frustrated.....and if he manages to do well i get frustrated.....

every time my grandfather reads about a so called wonder kid the next thing that is on his mind is comparison....

there is a chat friend of mine.... i just keep chating with him once a while.....believe me i dont even know his face.... he says i dont chat as good as his other chat friends( he doesnt know the face of those other friends of his aswell) ....


cant digest the fact that very dear people really compare me with some X Y Z..... i hate this......

i can never compare two people in my life man.... its holy shit comparing two different people doesnt make any sence....!!!!

TO COMPARE TWO THINGS YOU NEED TO MEASURE THEM WITH VARIOUS INSTRUMENTS.... BUT LIFE IS NOT A CALCULATION.... IT ISNT HAVING A QUANTITY..... THERE ARE NO INSTRUMENTS DEVELOPED YET TO MEASURE CREDIBILITY OF ONES LIFE ....

remember we need scale....bar graph.....pie chart to compare.....

please stop comparing things ..... every thing has its own quality ( both the ones u like and dislike)
dont calculate.....
make life simpler

keep smiling!!!!
be happy

sakethursforever :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

c'mon ra comparing is not always bad or doesn't mean degrading..if you are optimistic it can give you a push to reach the heights..comparing doesn't mean judging.. comparison helps you until n unless you are sure about what you are and what you are doing!

saketh said...

to reach heights wat we need in encouragement not comparison!!!
even if u dnt have encouragement thats ok but comparison gives u nothing....
there is no point is being optimistic if that is the case

Anonymous said...

its like checking your self.. you should know what you are..i mean.. where you stand in the society.. n whats the other way to know that?
Comparison.. you need to check yourself..you need to know where your going..for that you need to race with some one.. you cannot run a race alone n declare yourself as a winner.. you need a competitor with whom you can compare n win a race!! " A better comparison doesn't bother us" but when we are degraded in a particular comparison we feel its awful n silly.

saketh said...

i dnt want to be a part of any race dude..... i dnt want to show wat i do... so why the hell am i compared??
srry.....i have my own goals which i have set myself.... i just wanna achieve them....dnt want to get onto a race course and acclerate myself.... sry!!
i'm what i am

Anonymous said...

You may want to live all alone.. you may not want to be a part of race..the sad thing is.. you are already.. you dont have an option of" not wanting to participate". You cannot say i dont want to show what i am.. you have already been part of a race.. yet if you still argue.. that you are on a separate track.. cant help it.. you must be knowing .. does your separate track have competitors..Do let me know how did you mange to find a "goal" where you dont have any one to compete with!

One more thing.. comparing you with others is not asking you to change yourself like them..in my view its a way to know what people are upto n what you are upto..
nothing like OWN goal.. unless you have created a GOAL which never existed!

Competition is neccesary.. n comparison is part of the competition.

saketh said...

man when someone compare you with an other person ....its evident that either you have to change or that person with whom you are ccompared has to change and play the so called RACE better....as you mentioned it is a compitition...
and others have no right to drag me into that race with me actually wanting to a part of it.....
if by default i'm into race course .....i'm happy to if someone dont compare me with other horses in the race....
i have no compli abt comparison.....
but i just hate it....specially when dear ppl compare me!!!