Saturday, January 23, 2010

MY UNIQUE BIRTHDAY

have you ever celebrated your birthday this way.....
>blow off the candle at one place
>cut the cake at a different place
>give that cake to your friends at an other place
>and let yours friends hit you at a different place
have you ever celebrated your birthday in a train??
that makes above things possible!!!
i celebrated this b'day in train....
generally you need a candle .... cake.... chocolate... knife etc to celebrate a birthday....
but i did manage to celebrate with none of these above stated stuff..... all thanks to my buddys.....karthik and teja.....
i blew a lighter instead of a candle...
i did cut a sween instead of a cake...
i used a diposeble spoon to cut the seet instead of knife...

but the next statment cant place the word INSTEAD because i couldnt stop my friends from giving their bumps....because they gave me a real orginal FREE KICKS ON MY __________


every one in the compartment gathered around and wished me .... one uncle gave me an banana,another uncle gave me an apple..... one aunty gave me a chocolate.....
it was just awesome!!!
i just miss '.....'
anyway keep checking.... i'll upload pics soon

sakethursforever :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

after a lot of torture.. m commenting on this.. :)

avi said...

I did celebrate a b'day in a train, but without all the effects you've had!! :D

saketh said...

great... its just awesome people come down and wish u happy birth day!!
one uncle gave me a banana and wished me u know