Wednesday, June 25, 2014

And I sign OFF

Out I see the sun go down, Out I see the stars come out. Through the bars of the room I'm in, I see the world, which is running around trying to find the path to an unknown foreign terminal. 

I can see someone, with the most happiest moment as I write this through his triumph; I also see someone, just experiencing a nightmare and wondering if he can be the same person in consequent clicks of the clock. I can spot someone at a busy corporate estate, before in time waiting for his turn to make a career. I also spot someone who's missed his flight by a moment or two. I feel the joy and cry too, only because I am fellow human breathing the same oxygen . 

Right now somewhere;
There are people on streets with guns and blood, making this a scary place to live. Firing at flights aiming for catastrophe, triggering bombs and derailing the life. There is a crowd waiting for their team, to win the cup and laurels too. Others playing their heart out, to see a grin on people they like. Someone's trying to keep his power. Someone's dying to get to power. Someone else is trying to over power; across the minds, states, territories, countries and destiny. There is a rover miles away form us, trying to figure out our existence there. There are men at work, trying to make this a better place to live. 

Right now somewhere;
There is a silent prayer and a shower of wishes in a corner, there is a loud cheer and a shower of pats on another. The wait for something have just ended, and quest for something else just started . There is a happy tear to share with a mate and an isolated one at an abandoned soul. 

I send my wishes far to the west of my place, where my friend's rubbing her eyes and finding the day. I also send my wishes far east where she's on the bed, all set to dream. 

Somewhere right now,
The world is going around. I sit on my desk and telling myself a short story .

And I sign off.

Sakethursforever : )


No comments: