Thursday, June 5, 2014

A mail to someone somewhere.


I was there, staring you go long away,
deep down the dust and the turf of time.
I wish I knew right at the time of dawn,
your intentions were of staying for a brief
Wish not I, sat there and wait,
letting the gloomy grey swallow me. 
It was all grace moments ago,
where is the blot which changed the plot.
You were the light of my day and time,
now I know what shadow is like .
I wait for you to show my way,
back to the place where you were my mate. 
What did you do with the promise of words,
here is the chariot of aegis I brought.
Sometimes wisdom is virtue of pain,
it tells me you are gone far away .
Wish I was an innocent naive,
with no cognizance of your changing veer.
Can I be a kid who waits, for the clouds to free;
knowing they are impassable port to you. 
You were like a balmy bliss,
you made me feel soft and snug.
Where will I earn a beautiful day,
where would you earn a friend like me....

I sign such mails now and then, 
To tell you ,
I feel so good when I think you read,
I feel so good to think of you,
Even if you not happen to read,
I feel so good, you lent me your time, while writing this mail.
"Even when you are no where around."


Sakethursforever : )


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont know about her. but we readers read ur heartfelt poetic mail.