Tuesday, December 25, 2012

This one's for you Jyo.

Counting and counting through opaque calender for a few days now. Building a connection between the real and virtual facts of myself and making a affirmative call was I, allowing my self to believe that the last sms we exchanged, panipuri we shared, ice cream scoop we tasted could possibly be the last one; at least for some time now.

Once there was a time when I was highly tentative as far as you were concerned . May be your river philosophy scared me then (I still have those recordings mind you) and my possessiveness also contributed.  But then the time that followed has just been magical. The confidence, vivaciousness and stupidity that you are made up of, is something that someone could very rarely find .

Those long rides will no longer be what they used to be, without you demanding for those stupid songs again and again .
 May be it would get difficult for me to digest the fact that, there isn't someone who would call me stupid for no reason and that too 16 times an hour.
Roads in anandbagh and surrounding areas would prove lot more safer for people like me.
I'll be waiting for being a second pillion rider on my own bike, that too when the clock reads 1 O'clock midnight, when I looked weird for a dog as well .
My right shoulder is showing sigh of relief as the only one who keeps pushing me while riding will now be taking a break.
Movies we'v been too, arguing about the story and  shouting there at peak of our voice will echo there forever.
Time we spent together making that shortfilm, playing in rain, walking on railway platform, riding triples on main road like manic, songs we sang...
Waiting at a bus stand all night and the raising in of my blood pressure cause of the tension is one thing Ill never ever forget.
Waiting out side the trial room and making you waiting there...

A big CHEERS for all that and believe me we just rocked through all of that.

I'll also have to wait for a while before fooling around people at a bakery or a Traffic police cop (something which onl y two us know) . On that note how can I forget cycling doubles on necklace road and shouting all around making our self look so weird  .

We will also fall short with 'Tales of Stupidity'  which I promise will draft another blog .

How can I let you go without my dose of suggestions....
Here they are...
Stop discussing stupid issues (remember I would bring out a paper if you did that),  stop feeling bad for petty things and please do not ruin America . Do remember to get up early .And please don't let hours pass un-noticed while you were sleeping.

There might be least possibility of my mobile reading  JO and 7788 no. on the incoming log or on the inbox for sometime, but surely two years will be a lot of time in an era where people 'change' for no matter. Hope we don't change though.

Early morning rides...aha awesome days.
Wishing Obama all the best for letting someone like you into his country and hope list of fan that you gathered here increase exponentially there too. Posting this with rush of emotions, great deal of nostalgia and all those beautiful memories we shared, arguments and differences we had, time we spent together and love we shared. Hope we get to do all that again.

Wish you all the best and wishing Mr. Obama much more....

We will Miss you Jyo. (Bharath's gonna miss you much more)


Take Care and Love you : ) : )










sakethursforever : )



5 comments:

vamsi said...

wow ra.. u rock ! ! ! and jyothi.. all d very best

saketh said...

We gonna really miss you jyo...I can understand how you felt like reading the post, believe me it took 3 days for me to complete the blog and post it on...every time i sat down to write...you can guess the rest

As you reminded, warned me.... I will not let the honors of opening the car door and closing it to anyone else . Patents reserved to you... ( of course one exception plz... )

Please keep in touch and rock on...
All the best Jyo... : )

Love you loads : )

Unknown said...

i am missing u to the core.....all those stupid talks and things we do....like...."how can u do this to me...don't leave me....."all these infront of ppl....its amazing....never expected you to be so close to me......

saketh said...

Im missing you too jyo...no one to share a joke, panipuri, pranks...my bike as well is missing you...!!
love you.. :)

Genuine reader said...

Clds days n clg friends r memorable always