Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just one thing!!!

What does a youngster in India would wish to have??

* Pocket money This is the first and foremost thing that you consider being a person of my age. I am fed with enough money...my father's really good at this.
*Phone My land line is free . That is i can make unlimited calls, thanks to my dad who worked hard and got into Postal & Telecommunications Audit.
* Mobile phone I have got one of the best mobile in the  market. Samsung Corby Pro, with 3G and video calling facility. It has got touch,slide and every attractive feature.
* System with Internet Dell vostro 320, the system with CPU built in !& inches LED screen, sleek look with 1.3 M P inbuilt cam,wifi,internal speakers with 128 mbps Internet line serves more than what is required.
* Vehicle Well all new Alto K10 is there always parked in front of my house, it is mine as much (or even a little more ) as it is my Dad's. And to add I'm a good driver (thanks to one of my dear friend). There's my uncle who gives his bike anytime i ask,so it is pretty much mine.
*Smart I do look smart, not that Im most handsome chap, I feel I'm okay.  And to add to this I'm smart enough even mentally.
* Fitness No I'm not a body builder, but guess my fitness is good enough, cricket being my passion.
* Family Yes i have a great family with Dad always encouraging, Mom always pampering, Grand parents always teaching & guiding and not to forget a little cute sister always fighting.
* Friends  I have got hell a lot of friends, with different mind set,different out look...and I'm glad that I donot have a single person that I don't speak to.
*Attitude Well I think I have got cool attitude towards things. Most of my friends say I posses a good one... (I insist on most not all) .
*Knowledge I'm good enough both technically and with current affairs. Well my blog is a replica of what I drafted.
*A nice cute girl friend...

well are you expecting something out of this?? NOOOOOOOOO i don't have one...
This must be the only only only thing that I don't have...  and would love to have one...anyone out there interested, come on I'll show what is it to be with an awesome guy like me...!!
Having enough pocket money, having a free land line at home,having a mobile with 3G,being an awsome driver, and all the other things, Do'nt you feel it a bit unfair not having a girl friend???  Well i dont bother if you care or not but having all that, I do miss this one thing... Lets hope I draft a post as soon as possible about the feel of feeling a nice cute Girl friend!!!!


(This post is a replica of a debate about having everything that a person wishes for. I was talking, rather shouting with my friend that I'm happy with what I have except . And he says I would wish to have something else if I get that last thing too.. I promise I would end my wishlist here...& I know i would be having some stupid comments here...)







Sakethursforever :)

No comments: