Saturday, April 16, 2011

A BLOGGERS MIND

One who plays cricket is a  cricketer, one who does painting is a painter, one who sings is a singer, one who fights is a fighter, one who writes is a writer and finally one who opens up his mind here is a blogger . This is my definition of what i am at this very place, a true BLOGGER.

I blog about various things, movies, politics, sports, people around and most importantly my feelings. My feelings about every thing that happens around me ,with me, even without me. My mind is surly not the same all the time. My writings when perceived, gives a clear picture. My blog is a source that is created by me to flush out what ever i feel at core of my heart, i stand on the tag that i have give to my blog.

Early days of me on blogger were like being in a unknown city with no idea which way to go and which subject to draft on. So i felt i should be all out about my self first. And that was the day i realised my first post SAKETHURSFOREVER. To continue to write, after hearing to people who read my first post was like a cake walk. So, i chose to draft a article on my GOD  SACHIN TENDULKAR. Then came the real mouth watering post about IPL. I found myself so expressive while drafting it . It was actually inspired from a debate on national media. The amount of self belief that post gave me was humongous. Six degrees of separation was a very attractive topic that i really felt i should share . And then my encounter with first year in graduation was really my memory that i cherish . Then came a gap. I knew i could could draft some nice articles. But lack of interesting topics to blog upon, lack of time and many other stupid reasons i could not actually blog much.

Towards the end of last year, two things that took my breath away, one most hilarious and other the cutest thing that happened to me were very amazing which i had to draft on. These two post actually shown me that i was way good in expressing my feeling.



With start of next year i also wanted to start better blogging. Next two months were most exciting part in my life as i was going through most of the learning experience and situations that never realised in my life till then.It was that time when nothing was understandable. And my writings then will clearly reflected the amount of pain,excitement and lot more. Through out those posts, i always wanting to tell someone something or wanted to know something from someone. All those posts that i posted were only aimed at expressing my feeling. Sometimes it is pain, sometimes it was gain and i was all out.

Then came back to a blog about IPL, where i had to start a new way of blogging. From this time it is really WOW feel of blogging. From here on i wanted to write hell a lot .  I wanted to show i could write different stuff. If one post was about A DAY OFF , the next one is a LOVERS FEELINGS. One very divine about A UNDERCOVER HERO, the next about being BORED.  The one on religion was inspired form having two festivals on same day. YES I AM CHILDISH was the one which i really wanted to tell to my mom and many others who think I'm childish. The post about searching god is a post that is inspired from an awesome movie that i saw which gives a perfect definition about almighty.

Through out my writings, it is all about feeling that i felt many things that happened to me, that happened around me, those that i wanted to cherish, that i wanted to share & those i wanted to tell to people around.

Finally MY BLOG IS MY EMPIRE THAT I BUILT WITH MY FEELINGS . IT IS A CASTLE THAT HAS ALL MY FEELINGS , QUESTIONS TO MANY ANSWERS , ANSWERS TO MANY QUESTIONS AND MANY UNSAID LINES..... LINES TOLD TO MANY AROUND ME...

sakethursforever  :)

1 comment:

krishna said...

like option ledu mama.........