Thursday, September 9, 2010

YES I'M CHILDISH!!!

Various poets, writers, philosopher's drafted many things about a person and his character. It is believed that a person is silent baby for few months, then a funny fast growing for next couple of years and childish like for few more on coming years until he completes his teens.
I'm 20 today and yet my mom keeps saying I'm childish. Well may be yes I'm. If loving my life and doing what i love to do is being childish then today i confess yes!!! ...." YES I'M CHILDISH"

# YES i don't wake up early in the morning as soon as my mom  wakes up up....i keep asking her FIVE mins!!!
# I skip to have shower if i feel too cold in the mornings.
# I drink BOOST every day....not only drink...i eat a fair share of the bottle.
#I love to get wet when ever t rains...

# After having my share of some stuff my dad or mom brings, i fight with my sister to get a bit more of that.
#  I sing while i shower.
#I have a unique habit of pulling ears of people around me who are really close to me.
# I donot dry my hair after shower.
# I spend hours together in wash room.
# I never keep my dress ,bag,shoes ready for the next day.
# I donot complete my plate of break fast every day.
# I spend hours together in front of television set.
# I open paint on my system and draw all non sense stuff....
# I fight for the window seat....sometimes with my sister ....sometimes with my friends.
# I love to have my food with a spoon of sugar.
# If i hear to to a nice song,i just sing along anywhere i may be.
# I just love to see cartoon network....specially tom and jerry,bob the builder,thomas and friends,oswald....and the list goes on and on.
# I like a movie...i see it again and again and again.
# I eat hell a lot of junk food pani puri,samosa....the lists never ending.
# I pounce on to the couch or bed when i feel like jumping.
# I ask if my mom or dad could actually carry me for some time.
# I spend hours together in playing computer games.
# When i and mom are out in a shop, i cry for all so called silly things like softdrinks or chocolates or chips ....
# I sing aloud with my head set on.
# I do quote all silly reasons when i donot want to attend college.
# I complete my assignments just the day before they are to be submited at the nick of the moment.
# I drink liters of sofdrink and love to eat ice cream....
# I donot care for my dress at the end of the day...ghar mei surf exel hai or washing machine bhi...
# I forget things in my pocket and leave it to my mom to look after them before washing it.....sometimes money, pen drives,hall ticket and many more.
# when ever my mom asks what will you eat...only one thing...."PURI"
# Run to television when i listen to voice of my favourite star's voice.
# I like to sleep with my mom or dad around who could actually make my sleep more deeper.


well this is how i like to spend my day. And if all of this is being childish and illogical...than i can only tell  one thing yes " I'M CHILDISH ". And i love to be childish...and i guess evry person should keep the young person in him alive to have a happy and superb life!!!And  i'm childish, not foolish!!
and friends if you have something more really childish in me do tell me so that i can include it!!!


sakethursforever :)

2 comments:

krishna said...

you love to argue with your friends and shout like a drunkard.irrespective of time.nice post ra. you are really childish.

Charan said...

Too good......Even now im the same way you described about ur self........hope i never change...i want to be the same way as im now!!!!!!