Thursday, September 2, 2010

!!!IT IS WHEN I AM WITH MYSELF!!!

Every person has a different way of marking the end of a particular day. One may just put a status message on social networking, someone would end it as he wishes his dear ones a very happy sleep and someone closing his diary and there are infinite ways for a  human expression.

But, the time that a person spend between officially ending a day and the actually time he sleep, speaks a lot about his likes,dislikes, about how the day was and hopes that he has on the next day.It is the "actual" time that a person has for himself. At least to me, it is the time when i get to think about various thing that i like,dislike or things i have done,things that loved doing, things that i hated the most and many more.

As i sign out of my messenger, i actually record my day .Not in a diary of course. I record it on my system and save them on the disk. One way it is digital dairy. But the next 20-30 mins to me is totally and totally me. You don't even get hand full of time to happily enjoy your meal every day with the most
disorderly drawn schedule that every one of have. But this is that i keep entirely for myself.

ME--MY THOUGHTS--MY WISHES--MY DAY--MY LIFE

I either lay down and have deep sight of the night sky with some cool breeze that pass over ,have a night walk on my terrace ...trying to discover and rediscover the that things that make my day, which obviously include me and hell a lot of things that surrounds me every day from the time i get off the bed. 

It is the time one can really be honest the self  and speak a lot about self. It is the time where your are the master and you are the one who need to listen to your inner heart. It is the time that you, your self grade the way you live and think if you are right or wrong!!!!

A time which has every thing that your day or life is carrying for quite sometime. This is the time that a person actually re-thinks about every thing that his brain has been processing. All the moment that are worth enough to give an other look at. This will surly include the things that you like and thing that you never want to look back at. But believe me, anything that runs through your mind or memory is something very very important.This is probably because this unique majestic time has space only for things that matter a mile. 

Some days are such you only repent or feel bad for various things and some are such where you cherish it for a life time.And there could be days where you have everything to cherish for and yet you badly feel bad of various things. This is the feel that tells you nothing is here to stay. It is just as the way we look at live around us and most importantly it is all about the way you look at yourself.

BE HAPPY....HAVE BEAUTY ALL AROUND.

and never miss this  superb time....it tells a lot to you and you will have hell a lot to learn!!!!
it is when i am with my self



sakethursforever :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome machav*@****!