Sunday, March 8, 2009

sakethursforever


hai this is saketh....doing my b.tech from INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING..in MECHANICAL branch...
I'm a person with a pinch of humor,spoon of aggression and tons of masthi....
basically i'm a fun loving guy....love to be happy and make ppl around me smile...
Most of the time i tend to leave thing behind and not thinking about the past is the best thing that i admire in me!!!!
i think this is an advantage that i possess ....rather dis-advantage as many (my father) say..


MUSIC--CRICKET--COLLEGE--PARENTS--FRIENDS
THIS IS MY LIFE RITE NOW///

I love making friends....and i have tons and tons of friends.....and friends mean a lot in ones life and it does play a vital role in shaping up our personality....
plz don't be shocked if u see me chating with my friends seconds, minutes,hours or even days togeather

Parents ...hmm... my dad and mom are my best companions...i share every thing with tem...(don't worry only censored copy)...

Then coming to college ...itz all fun out there...i just love it...anyways....

Cricket....just like any ordinary indian teenager....cricket is my religion and sachin is my GOD!!
I like seeing cricket....specially sachin talking with his bat...and rather love playing cricket....
i love this phrase i would like to share that with u....
COMMIT EVERY CRIME OF YOURS WHEN SACHIN IS AT THE CREASE BECAUSE EVEN LORD IS BUSY WATCHIN IT!!!


Then songzzz....i really forget every thing when i'm fully immersed( srry i don't know if i can say that) in music....
There is a debate going on now a day every where regarding music,lyrics of the song,singers,language etc etc...some supporting olden music and others the other side....
but guys music is divine....
weather the music belong to b.c's....1970's....1980's....1990....0r 2000....
hear to it if u like it.....if u don't like hear to the music which u like but plz don't criticise the music ehich u don't like.....because,it is made just because dome person is in love with it....!!!

I love to explore places.....i like travelling a lot....love it!!!!
me and ma friends go on regular outings..

Then i see hell a lot of movies....:) check out for the reviews that give !!!!(kidding ok)....

over and out....
i try and keep myself enjoy every thing that i do...
smile and make others smile
keep smiling and have a blast every second is my motto///

sakethursforever :)

4 comments:

nazar said...

good work ra.keep it up

siddu said...

mama keka ra very good one very goooooooooooooood

sweet viPER!! said...

heyy awasome man
keep goin!

Silver said...

that thiers always a way out...i had strict parents and had a horrible relation ship with my parents no true friends...but turn to a teacher, turn to a sibblin, you know thier always help somewhere, and if you need to talk to someone im here...i used to tell my druggie friends we where to deep in the whole but it wasnt true i got out and now im doing fine...thiers aa meetings and na, those do help alot you have suppport from people that have been down that road