Thursday, January 30, 2014

How can I Say you're not the ONE

How can I blame that lovely dove,
who failed to deliver my heap of love.  

I sent you a phrase of words and sign,
the intent was lost somewhere on the line .

I asked the flowers to send you an elegant puff,
the essence were lost somewhere with the huff.

I urged the sand on the river bank,
just when waves have left them blank. 

The mail was the letter of what I feel, 
the text diminished the amount of zeal. 

I told the butterflies, you are the bliss,
they almost gave you a distant miss .

I delivered a note of what it is,
you saw it like a jumbled quiz. 

I put my pain on a plane of mine,
your radar screen was far too plain. 

I wrote it on the gust of air,
the wind spattered it here and there. 

I sang a song to tell a truth,
the theme was lost in the band of sound. 

Though the tune is not the same,
lyrics always meant the same. 

Fortunes always flung far away,
but you were always on my way.


You ask me who was the one on mind,
You ask me who is one who's lined.
You ask me where do I send this to,
You ask me who's not there all through.
You ask me who is the desired one,
.
.
.
How can I say you'er not the one. 


Sakethursforever : )

5 comments:

vamsi said...

awesome ra.. loved it completely

vamsi said...

awesome mama..Loved it totally.

karthikmvs said...

Superb saketh.......awesome.....loved it a lot......:) :)

satish said...

Awesome ra sak

Genuine reader said...

I don't know who u want to convey ur lovely msg. BT I can tell you that TIME ⌚ can help u. If ur feelings r genuine, then with time she will understand automatically. There will be no need for the signage. Faith have more power.