Monday, February 6, 2012

Gobbledygook Mail


Intimate Tootsie,

There is something that abet my senses to become a espionage agent & gait you everywhere.I drone your appellation diurnal course. Every thump of my heart is babbling your eponym. And that is something that undock my day and also outset my day.

I wake up with the sanguineness feel of making a tryst with you and sleep with an awe. Every second that the chronograph ticks, my mind is at only one place that is you. All the attempts that I made to talk to you are evermore a thwart.My feelings for you are always pristine.

Neither am  jeering nor bantering. I am not a philanderer. I need you to complement my esprit. I did fringe a pantheon for you in my heart. You are the diety in my life. I am presuming that you would perch through out my life.

The only time I discover a connoisseur in me is when I see you.  If ever there is a cynosure your life would see, that is me. The fragrance of my love remains even when we are octogenarians. When I embrace your hand i feel I am the zenith of happiness. And the jiff you leave me, it make me fall  into a pandemonium......

I can love you in the best possible way.....you writhed my life....

I don't mind even if i look zany or zucchini, but you are always zephyr of my life.
I may not be the best he in the world.... but if you miss me you will be the lassie with plight through out your life....

(Courtesy and regards @Bharath my dear friend for his commitment towards completing this post )

sakethursforever : )

3 comments:

Harsha said...

I want to know the meaning of 3 words mainly in this letter
1-connoisseur
2-zany or zucchini
3-thwart

rohit said...

connoisseur means a persons knows a lot about and enjoys one of art

zany means strange, surprising
zucchini means some sort of vegetable , courgette
thwart means to stop something from happening

Genuine reader said...

:D something very different n new. a bit confusing though. feeling mentioned seems very pure bs thoda cheesy h..