Saturday, July 17, 2010

I WANT A SHOWER AGAIN!!!

The excitement that i find in myself, when you are around.
The smile that dominated more then half of my appearance when I sight you.
Moments that made me feel that every other person on this earth is incomplete.
The countless number of colors that were all around me when you were here.
A feel,which makes me glow as you come down to me.
The pleasant atmosphere that you brought along .

No worries come to my mind when you were dominating my sight completely.
The warmth,that surrounds me when you were here.
The pace,which the time ticks when i see myself with you.


The miraculous amount of joy , happiness, awesomeness that i was accompanied with when you were here was just a bit more than what it is like jumping off an airplane.


All this just kept fading away just like an old painting which was buried deep inside the earth.


Smile that you taught me , left me as I was travelling the deserted path where there is not a sign of excitement, and the world around me turned pale just like a colorless rainbow, whose colors were way way... APART.


I want to get driven again with the lovely breeze that you bring along.
I want to feel the divine air of love that you carry along.
I want the confidence back in me which said you were here to stay .
I want to listen to the lovely music that i sen when you are around.

I want you to support me again.
I want you to drench me with shine again.
I want you to come down again.
I want you to shower again.


 something that strikes me when the most lovely  RAIN that introduce me to a colorful mirror which in turn reflected me at a great heights , started to fade away and leave me.....


I Know,
It is the nature's mail,
for the seasons to sail.
Pushing loads of weight on my gain
when you impede to rain ,
everything around goes vain.

I really wonder why you had to change, flushing all my dreams darker and pushing loads of weight on my gain.

May be because you feel your role this is year is done . But,

 I wonder,
Wonder if you have not known,
the amount of passion that is born,
just when i feel you all around,
and fly way above the ground.


Oh! rain , let me tell you one thing , if change is what that is you want ,
 then please take me along . 
Take me along so that I can drench through out!!


Only thing that you can never take away  are those lovely, sweet, cute, amazing memories . You may have gone far away, but these memories you have given me this season never fade out.


Only thing that i realized end of it all is that 
 "EVERYTHING THAT HAS A WAY IN HAS A WAY OUT "




Oh beautiful rain , i cant even curse you at the end because of all that you gave me. I can only tell my self that you were always right...

always right ,
when you gave me light,
when you made me bright,
when I was with the glow
and when i finally had a blow.

please remember not to forget this lover who admire you forever!!!
hope i get to realize this wish of mine....." I WANT A SHOWER AGAIN "

sakethursforever (only urs) :)

8 comments:

krishna said...

heart touching ra.

adithya manda said...

oh my god saketh this was really good raa.... i never knew u had so much talent .... keep up the good work ra.

vamsi said...

dude... plz dnt be sad ra...
i almost cried literally after readig it...
bt remember 1 thng..thr s always a frnd 2 share ur tears wen u r upset

Anonymous said...

mama picekkinchavu ra

saketh said...

thank you guys...thanks for all the comments and wishes!!!

Anonymous said...

ehy do not worry it is that rain who really had to understand you . you totally opened up. The post is just great. keep updating. hope u get back that rain of yours that you miss.

preethi said...

hey yar the lines u have written r heart touching superb yar!!

Anonymous said...

Really donot know what made you writ such a beauty this. Tell me if you are free, I shall get on to you right away.