Friday, June 11, 2010

!!!BORED!!!

 I GUESS THE  PERSON WHO'S INVENTED THE WORD BORED WOULD HAVE GONE THROUGH HEAVY LOADS OF JOBLESS TIME BEFORE HE ACTUALLY ENDED UP EXPRESSING HIS FEELING AS BORED!!!


you people may wonder why I'm so concerned  about the getting bored and the person who invented this word!!!
well from past couple of weeks that is what I'm up to :( .... yes i was waiting for a break , but this proved to be a bit too long!!! and now I'm damn deadly bored...
First thing that comes to a person like me with heavy usage of Internet is to try GOOGLE ...
well i did search and dint end up with a neat search!!...
Then i just sat down and began to dig my memories about what i have been doing since my college ended....then i ended up with a list of things i did when i was jobless!!!

# first thing that i did every time i felt my jobless status is , getting something for myself to either eat or drink....
eat eat eat until you get bored of eating must be my motto!!!

# pick up my mobile and wait for someone to call me or text me

# think of what it would be like if i had a nice , cute girlfriend...

# think of taking out a girl friend out on date...(well if i had one though...still waiting)!!

# think of what it would be like if i had a deadly enemy...(desperately waiting for one)

# think of what it would be like if i was the PRESIDENT of INDIA....or may be AMERICA...

# think of trying my hand at cooking .....but drop the  idea coz of my mom!!


# read through the old conversation that i had both online and on mobile!!!

# pick up the comb and try a new hair style and click a pic of myself ...

# think of cleaning my room...and stay out of that weird idea with in no time....(i do this twice everyday!)

# open wikipedia and read articles about my favorite celebrity again and again!!!

# read through some interesting line of my choice

# go through the out box and draft section of my mail !!!

# open memories of sweet and cute moments that i had with my friends and awesome time that i spent with them !!

# just lay down under the fan and wonder when it actually falls down or try to count no. of rotations it takes per min!!!

# imagine myself as the lead role in any of my favorite movie!!!

# peep outside window hoping to find some friend of mine passing by!!!

# look at photographs!!!

# plan my old age :P ( must be skeptical right and very funny too!!! )

# tease my sister.... my best friend!!!

# imagine how it would be if i had a SIX PACK !!! :P ( i know i would look funny!!! )

# see again and again the same movie that i have on my system...

# feel bad of some oddly incidents

#look at my self in the mirror and praise myself!!!

# jump on to sofa set or the bed!!

# think of college and that what i would have been doing at the college if i was there...( must have been waiting for the hols :) )

# think of holding a large ice cube until it gets fully melted....(lets be optimistic...)

# catch a cockroach , lizard cut it and examine ..... ( no I'm not a medical student)

# try to solve puzzles on news paper and end up in a whole lot of shit!!!

#  sign in and out of messenger hoping someone invisible would actually catch me!!!

# Check out some unknown peoples profile/picks on social networking sites... :P

# guide my tongue to count no. of teeth i have!!!!

# try touching my elbow and nose with ma tongue!!!

# giggle myself

# get a cricket bat and play with that in air..

# think of calling a random phone no. (i only think though)

# stand in front of my cupboard and try to memorise all the stuff inside it!!!

# try playing keyboard on table!!

# surf through net for such funny posts (well this post is an idea that came out of my dear friend's post :P hope i get the copy rights!!!)

# finally finally close my eyes hug my pillow and sleep tight!!!


well this is all the i do or sometimes think of do... i have no problem you can always try out these things when ever you get bored!!!
if u guys have any new ideas of passing through the boring time you have....lets share them here... :)


sakethursforever :)

3 comments:

avi said...

rey, who do you hope to see outside your window?? :-/

also, you have some nice ideas :D

saketh said...

@avi
any friend of mine anna ;)....may be even you!!!

saketh said...

sure i will!!!
thanks for the comments that you people post!!!