Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FEW UNSAID LINES

hey guys it took me 2 months to actually believe that i can post this on my blog. Was not sure if i really could be as good as i'm!!!
only now that i knew i was not that bad!!!
anyway these are small lines that i wrote myself....dint know what i actually mean by these lines . they just came to me when i was in boring maths class!!!

WHENEVER, I COME ACROSS BREEZES THAT ARE COLD,
I WISH I COULD BE A BIT MORE BOLD,
WHICH WOULD TAKE ME CLOSER TO YOUR HAND TO HOLD.

Most of my friends said it was good...but the first question they asked is ...."what does these 3 lines mean saketh....??"
i myself dont know much....but i believe somewhere these line would connect me and my.....
DESTINY!!!
anyway what do you feel....i was ok rite!!!!



sakethursforever :)

2 comments:

avi said...

the lines are pretty damn good, chinna :)

saketh said...

thank anna!!!